To ensure accuracy, transcript request may take up to two weeks to process. Transcripts are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please apply early to allow sufficient time to process your transcript.
Note that transcript requests will not be taken or processed during general registration and add/drop periods.
Transcript fees can be found in the Tuition & Fees section. The fee may be paid by check or cash if in person. Off-island requests must be paid by a money order or certified check. No off-island personal checks will be accepted.
Note that most institutions will only accept an official transcript that is sent directly from ASCC.
To request your transcript in person:
- Pick up transcript request form from the Records Office or download it here.
- Make the appropriate payment to the Finance Office.
- Submit the payment receipt and the completed form to the Records Office. Your request will then be logged in and handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
If a student is unable to apply in person:
- Fax or mail a request to the Records Office, giving permission to release your transcript. Please include your signature. The signature is required before processing can begin. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Please state the name of any person authorized to pick up your transcript. If the name is not authorized by you in your letter, then the transcript cannot be released. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Make payment arrangements through the Finance Office. Your request will be logged in and handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Transcript Record Holds
Official transcripts and other student's records at ASCC will not be released to the student or to any other person or institution until EITHER:
- All the student’s outstanding financial obligations have been paid or until satisfactory arrangements have been made.
- Special conditions of a disciplinary nature have been met.
These obligations include, but are not limited to outstanding tuition and fees, library books, equipment, uniforms, etc.