Internet / Email
- Eudora Mail Client - This software allows users to download and check their ASCC email messages on their desktop or laptop.
- Thunderbird Mail Client - Mozilla's version of email client.
- Mozilla Firefox - An alternate Internet browser to access the Internet.
- Google Chrome - An alternate Internet browser to access the Internet.
- Winzip - A utility that zips (compresses) any files to send across the Internet.
- Quicktime Player - Apple's version of media player. It will play any movies using .mov format.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader - It allows the user to able to view and read Portable Document Format (PDF) files from the Internet.
- Free PDF Converter - Convert your documents, spreadsheet, webpage, and other files into PDF format.
- OpenOffice- Sun Microsystem's version of Office Suite. Its free and is compatible with all formats (doc, xls, ppt, etc.) from Microsoft.
- JRE - Java Runtime Environment
- Office Viewers and Converters - Ensure compatibility between different versions of Office software.
- Flash Player - software for viewing animations and movies using computer programs such as a web browser.
ASCC MIS Forms / Documents
To download forms, it is recommended to right click on the file and select "Save Target As.." and choose a location to save the document.
- ASCC Email/Domain Account Request Form
- Student Laptop Registration Form
- ASCC Computer Usage Policy
- How to Access ascc-wifi
Note: All of these documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF).