The mission of the Division Student Services (DOSS) is to support the educational pursuits of all students attending ASCC through the provision of high quality services, student access, and learning support. The DOSS provides information and services in financial aid resources, library, counseling, tutorial, admission, and records that are available to all ASCC students.
The DOSS works collaboratively with the Division of Academic Affairs to provide guidance to students for career planning/transferability and successful entry into the workforce.
- College & Life Planning - empowers and inspires students to be successful, both personally and professionally.
- Counseling Services - provides academic, career, personal, transfer, and diversity counseling.
- Student Support & Learning Services - offers free tutorial help for students to improve their chances to succeed in their courses and attain personal and academic goals.
- Student Organizations - includes the Student Government Association, Phi Theta Kappa, and other extra curricular clubs.
- Veterans Affairs - assist all veteran students and their family members enrolled at ASCC.
- Miscellaneous Services - which include:
- Diversity & Tutorial Services - provides assistance with studies to traditional, non-traditional, multicultural, and students with disabilities.
- Disability Access & Accommodation/Modification Services - insures full and equal access to academic and cocurricular programs or activities to students with a certified disability.
- Le College Bookstore - all required instructional materials (unless stated otherwise in the syllabus), books, school supplies, art supplies and trade tools are available for purchase here.
- Health Services - provides emergency health services and minor care only.
- Lost and Found - all lost articles are turned in to the Office of Student Services or Campus Security.